Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Sister's Terrible Day

Yesterday, my aunt made a lot of things for lunch. After lunch we wanted to go shopping. My sister thought that my mum too tired to drive, so she had suggestion that she wanted to drive instead of my aunt. We agree with her. When my sister saw no car on the stop sign, she didn’t stop steadily. After she turned right, the police car follows to her. And warn to her stop car beside the street. When she saw police man, she realized that she forgot to take driver license. She wanted to explain, but police man is not care. The man said “you don’t stop steadily on stop sign firstly, and then you don’t have drive license.” He asked some information to my sister. Before he go, he give a ticket to my sister. It is a fine. $210 should my sister pay. My sister felt disappoint. In that day, I bought a new shoes and new cloth; my sister bought a fine.

2 comments:

  1. No drive license!!! Are you kidding? To be honest, before I got drive license I used to drive in China. That's my fault and I apologize now~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really bed luck. Does your sister has a driver license and didn’t take with her or doesn’t have at all? I usually don’ bring my driver license when I drive even if have. I think this should be big problem because they have the information on the computer, but I wish to not stop me.

    ReplyDelete